My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday, 18 March 2017

A Gem of a Challenge #190 Boys Birthday

Good morning, hope you are all ok.

It's time for a new challenge over at A Gem of a Challenge 

The theme this time has been chosen by me.

Our New Challenge this wk is 

"Boys Birthday" 

(any age, small boy or big boy)


ANY image Stamped OR Digi is allowed on your creation.

The prize from Pink Gem Designs is 
2 Individual Digi images OR 2 Card Topper Kits OR one of each 
(no sets or sentiment sets) 
of the winners choice ..



I used : Josh with dinosaurs from Pink Gem Designs
Spectrum Noir pens & Pencils
papers from a magazine

Thank you all for visiting my blog, hope you have a lovely day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...