My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday, 25 February 2017

Crafters Companion Magazine Freebies

Good morning, hope you are all happy & well.

I can't believe how quick the half term has flown by, we have been busy on lovely days out though and not had much chance to anything crafty either.

I have a very quick and easy card to show you today that I made recently using the latest Crafters Inspiration Magazine from Crafters Companion.




Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a really lovely day.




7 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Donna! Such a fab colour combination, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Donna, such a brilliant design and great colour combination.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Donna,

    It's may be a quick one,but he is beautiful.Love the colours and the sentiment.

    Gr, Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Donna, love the black and gold combo. Super hearts. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really do appreciate it and love to read every single one.

Donna x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...