My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Tuesday 30 August 2016

Gorjuss Dear Apple

Good morning, hope you are all ok, it looks like it's going to be a lovely day again here today. Better make the most of it, Autumn  won't be long will it?

I have a card to show you today made using an adorable Gorjuss stamp.




I used : Gorjuss Dear Apple stamp
Gorjuss paper pad
Spectrum Noir Pens & Pencils - Skin FS3, 1 & Cinamon, Russet, Poppy,
Dress - BG10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 3, 1 & Taupe, DG3, 2, Sage & Fern Green, BP2, 1 & Pink Violet, 
Hair - IG10, 8, 6, 4 & Black
Paula Pascale sentiment
Martha Stewart punch


Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I really appreciate all your visits.




11 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love her and love the rich colours contrasting with the pale pink flowers

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A pretty colour combo, the pale pink lifts the darker colours wonderfully.
Lorraine

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card I love the image and the beautiful flowers. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Donna, beautiful colours.
Pauline
x
My Personal Blog: Crafting with Cotnob

Fikreta said...

so pretty
Fiki 🐈

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Donna, fab image and colours
Lorraine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Adorable! Beautiful Gorjuss girl and design. Love the pretty flowers and leaves!

McCrafty's Cards said...

What a beautiful card Donna I love the image and the colours
Kevin xx

Juls said...

Just too gorgeous for words, love the rich colour tones xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and the colours are gorgeous...x{aNNie}

julie_woolston said...

Oh wow amazing Donna the colours are fabulous.
Hugs julie xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...