My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Friday 5 August 2016

Crafters Companion Blog Candy Winner

Good evening lovely Bloggers.

Just popping in to let you know that winners of the Crafters Companion Blog Hop have been announced on the Crafters Companion Facebook Page

The winner from my blog is Littlebee  Congratulations Littlebee, please private message Crafters Companion Facebook Page   with your details.

Don't forget to tune into HOCHANDA tomorrow evening from 8pm to see the launch of Sara Davies' brand new Contemporary Christmas range and to find out if you're the overall blog hop winner!!

Thank you everyone who joined in with Blog Hop, it was so lovely to read all your fab comments.


2 comments:

littlebee said...

Hiya Donna, I'm the lucky blog hop winner..... thanks, but I don't use facebook and cant private message Crafters Companion, perhaps you could advise me of what to do to pass on my details. Sue x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to the lucky winner!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...