My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Tuesday 21 June 2016

One Sentiment - Two Cards

Hi everyone, hope you are all ok.

I have my make for The Inspirers DT to show you, well my two makes. I made both of these with the same sentiment which is part of a gorgeous set from Crafters Companion. I'm quite pleased with how they turned out and they came together pretty quickly, as for change there is no colouring involved.




I used: Die'sire Sentimentals Rubber Stamps Love Is All You Need
Downton Abbey Ornate Square
Sara Signature Collection Floral Delights Dies & Butterfly Lullaby Dies
Verity Rose Card Blanks Pad

All the above are available at Crafters Companion




I used : Die'sire Sentimentals Rubber Stamps Love Is All You Need
Sara Signature Just For Men Brights Paper Pad & Superstars Dies

Yhank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a really lovely day.



  


11 comments:

Wendy said...

Both gorgeous Donna, love that sentiment and fabulous designs.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely stunning creations Donna and so wonderful with the female and male version!
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are lovely, great sentiment. My fave is the top one, well it is purple

Unknown said...

Hi Donna, two fabulous cards, love the sentiment and designs. I think I would have to say the first one is defiantly my favourite as I just love the colours and pretty flowers. Hugs Jennifer xx

cotnob said...

Wow! They certainly are different Donna, fabulous cards and great sentiment.
Pauline
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna they are gorgeous cards I love them both. Take care. Hugs Jackie

coops said...

Both so stunning Donna.Fabulous sentiment and I love how you have used it to create 2 totally different styles of card :D

Nic.xx

Lorraine said...

Two fabulous cards Donna, and a brilliant sentiment
Lorraine x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful feminine and masculine cards, have both an adorable design! My favourite obviously is the feminine :D LOL so elegant!

Pop's Cards said...

Both gorgeous sweetie but I so need the stars now, pmsl each time I pop I need something else you are such a bad influence on me :0) hugs Pops x

Sylvia said...

Beautiful cards,Donna.Love the stamps with the lyrics.Stunning Die.I have used the same Die on my last card :).

Hugs,Sylvia x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...