My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday 24 March 2016

Bebunni Floral - Crafters Companion DT card

Good morning, hope you are all ok and enjoying your week.

I've been awol again, we've had a few days away in Chester. Wow! what a beautiful place to visit. We did loads whilst we were there, a ride on the vintage bus, a ghost walk, visited the cathedral, afternoon tea and lots of walking around looking at the gorgeous tudor front buildings. We will definately be going back, we loved it, although we were also shattered.

I have a card to show you that I made using the beautiful & super cute Bebunni Floral CD from Crafters Companion.



I used : Bebunni Floral CD from Crafters Companion
Die'sire dies from Crafters Companion
Flowers, brads, sentiment & pearls from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you have a lovely day.



18 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Donna. Hugs Jennifer xx

Sylvia said...

Fab card,Donna.Love the adorable rabbit image and the beautiful Die.

Hugs,Sylvia x.

Unknown said...

Oh I love this one Donna bebunnie always melts my heart he's so sweet Debbs xx

Desire Fourie said...

This is so cute Donna. Love the pretty flower arrangement.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Laine said...

These are the cutest toppers Donna. Lovely card. I agree Chester is a fabulous place to visit. Enjoy your Easter!
Laine
xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very sweet and fresh card, love it!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so cute I love it. Went to Chester many years ago, loved it, must go back, glad you had fun

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Donna, such an adorable image and lovely colour combination.
It sounds like you had a wonderful break in Chester.
Pauline
x

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card I love the cute bunny. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Donna, love the greens and the pretty diecuts especially the fancy circle/doily in the kraft and what a cute bunny !
Hugs, Kaz x

Kelly Lloyd said...

I think this bebunni image is one of my favs... I usually team him with black card but think the pale green works brilliantly. Will have to try this Donna, thanks for the inspiration. Have a great Easter weekend x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Very beautiful Donna! Love this! hugs, Helena

mags said...

A gorgeous card Donna and such a cute image. Happy Easter.
Mags
x

Sue said...

Happy Easter Donna, wishing you a lovely day. Your card is gorgeous, such a super cute image and really pretty card design.
Sue...xxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Donna, this is such a sweet card!
Hugs Lynsey x

catherine said...

Beautiful card Donna and so glad you enjoyed your visit away. I have to apologise for being bad at visiting lately!!! Hope all is ok with you all
x catherine

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful Donna love the colour combo and gorgeous detail.
Hugs Julie xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful Debbs x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...