My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday 10 September 2015

Chloe & Snowman - Pink Gem Designs DT card

Good morning, hope you are all happy and well.

I can't believe how quick the week is going, I think it's right what they say about time going quicker as you get older.

I have my Pink Gem Designs DT card to show you, I used a very cute pre-coloured image for this one Chloe & Snowman.


Craftwork Cards papers
Spellbinders dies
Martha Stewart punch
Scrim, ribbon & gems from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, hope you all have a really great day.



15 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the fab design and details.xxx

Jackie said...

This is very pretty Donna, I love the pink/brown combo :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Donna, the sweetest image and such a pretty design.
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Donna, fab image and loving the card design and backing paper. Hugs Jennifer xx

Crea Astrid said...

What a lovely card. The digi is so sweet. Nice colouring.

Hugs, Astrid.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

This little girl with snowman is adorable and love the delicate look of your card!

Janette said...

Pretty card Donna, love that bow too, have a thing for polka dots....xx

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card
have a nice day
hugs

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet and adorable card as always Donna, love it.xx

Sylvia said...

Hello Donna,

Fabulous card with the beautiful image.Love the combination of the colours.

Hugs,Sylvia x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Donna, such a sweet image and lovely design.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Donna, this is beautiful. The image is so cute and the combination of Kraft and Pink just looks so pretty.
Sue...xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is a gorgeous card I love the image and the pink snowflakes are divine. Hugs Jackie

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous!

Thanks for the lovely message you left me Donna, means a lot at this very sad difficult time.

Hugs
Wendy xx

catherine said...

A fabulous card Donna and love the layout. Yes I agree the weeks are going quicker!!
x catherine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...