My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday 28 May 2015

Crafters Companion International Inspiration DT creation

Good morning, hope you are all having a lovely week. It is going so quickly, before we know it the holiday will be over and it will be back to school & work.

I have my CCII DT make to sure you all. I decided to make a little gift bag to put in a little knitting set that I got from one of the pound shops. The little knitting needles are so cute, they are actually made of wood. This little set reminds me of being a small girl sat with my lovely Nan, while she showed me how to knit & crochet.


Bag cut on Cameo
Spellbinders dies
Paper from scrap box
Ribbon, flowers, buttons & pearls from stash

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, I really appreciate your visits.
Hope you have a great day whatever you're doing.






22 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it Donna, so cute. Fab image and colouring . Those knitting needles are super . Hugs Jennifer xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is so sweet and adorable and a lovely gift too. You have some brilliant and very creative ideas.
Lorraine

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,such a lovely image.xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous, such a fabulous design. I love the sweet image and beautiful detailing too.
Sue xx

julie_woolston said...

Donna this is a fabulous idea a gorgeous gift .
Hugs Julie xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a cute idea, lovely sweet image

Marjorie said...

Donna this is just sooo cute, I can relate to the knitting with your Nan:) xx
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous gift bag, love the tiny knitting needles :o)
Jackie xx

Fikreta said...

very pretty
have a nice day

cotnob said...

A fabulous gift bag Donna, such a brilliant design.
Pauline
x

aussie aNNie said...

This design is gorgeous. love these wonderful colours and the image is a real cutie.xx

{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Gideoni said...

I love you bag tricot!! I love make tricot and crochet!!Love all!!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very cute image and beautiful gift bag!

Debs said...

Totally adorable!!!
Debs xx

Jackie T said...

Hi Donna this is amazing the gift bag is gorgeous I love the image you have used. It would make a lovely gift. Hugs Jackie

mags said...

Gorgeous little gift bag Donna and such a great idea.
Mags
x

Katrina Bufton said...

This is so sweet, what a great idea.
Katrina x

coops said...

so gorgeous donna.fabulous sweet image and design and i love your pretty details ;D

xx coops xx

Polkadoodles said...

So pretty Donna! x

Lynsey said...

Hi Donna what a pretty gift bag! I love the sweet image you have used!
Hugs Lynsey x

Anne said...

This is perfect Donna, what a lovely idea :o)
I'm off to the pound shop!

Anne xx

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous little gift bag Donna such a pretty image a wonderful project.
hugs
lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...