My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday 1 June 2014

My Mums Craft Shop Challenge 18 - Ink it up

Good Morning, hope you are all ok & enjoying the weekend.

It's time for a brand new challenge over at My Mums Craft Shop and also this is my first challenge card since I have been on this amazing DT.

This month our challenge is;

INK IT UP

So this month we want you to use stamps on your creations - no digi stamps allowed! This could be a stamped character, sentiment, border - anything as long as it is hand stamped! As always our prize this month is a £20 voucher to our online store.


I used: Tiddly Inks Happy Day stamp set from My Mums Craft Shop
MME Now & Then Mildred paper pad from My Mums Craft Shop
Promarkers, SN pens & pencils
Memory Box dies
Woodware punch

My teamies have created some amazing cards to inspire you all, please pop over and have a peek.

Hope you have a lovely Sunday, I'll be back soon with another card to show you.


13 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Great card Donna. Love the colours. And that sweet image
Have a good Sunday
Hugs Kelly

Doreen said...

Love the design and fab details.xxx

Unknown said...

Well Donna, you certainly have inked it up brilliantly again my friend, love the rather exotic feel of your card! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Donna, I love the sweet image and beautiful papers.
hugs Sue xx

Pop's Cards said...

Your creation is super super gorgeous sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

Pauline said...

Absolutely gorgeous Donna! Beautiful colouring and fab papers!

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Fab card! hugs, Helena

Lynsey said...

Hi Donna, this is such a pretty card!
Hugs Lynsey x

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Donna, I love your beautifully coloured image.
Pauline
x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card, fabulous colours and adorable image.
luv
Debby

Lorraine said...

Absolutely gorgeous - love it!
Lorraine x

coops said...

so beautiful donna.gorgeous pretty detailing and i love the sweet wryn :D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

A gorgeous card, I love this image and your beautiful flowers!
Rebecca.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...