My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Sunday 8 June 2014

Little Miss Muffet Challenge - Funky Hair

Good Morning, Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

The party went really well yesterday, although it chucked it down all day, it brightened up a treat just in time for the party starting, a good time was had by all.

It's time for a brand new challenge over at Little Miss Muffet

The theme this time is.....

Funky Hair

I used : Polka Dot Pals Heidi
Pro's, SN pens & pencils
Card base & butterfly cut on Cameo
Spellbinders dies
Whimsy sentiment
Ribbon & gems from stash

Hope you will join us for this fab challenge, my teamies have created some amazing cards, pop over and have a peek.

Thank You for visiting my blog, hope you all have a lovely day, I'm hoping to get some colouring in, after I've finished the tidy up job from the party, that is.

I've fallen behind with my commenting over the last couple of days, so I will be back later for a huge catch up.


 


21 comments:

vic said...

Love the hair she looks great :)

Vic x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Looking forward to a play with this challenge, gorgeous shaped card and lovely bright colours. Glad the party went well

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Very pretty. Fab colour and paper choices x

Claire said...

This is a lovely card Donna, sweet image and gorgeous colours. Hugs, Claire x

Unknown said...

Indeed! She is one funky lady with her brightly coloured hair Donna, oh so nice! Such a striking colour, remarkable card! Enjoy your Sunday, hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Betka said...


This is so sweet Donna, it's a gorgeous card!
Hope you have a lovely Sunday.
(:Betka:)

gail said...

Gorgeous card, love her hair! Gailx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Donna. I love the sweet image with her fabulous pink hair and your detailing is so beautiful.
I am pleased the party was enjoyed by all!
hugs Sue xx

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely gorgeous Donna what a sweet image and gorgeous colour combo.
Hugs Julie xxx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Donna, I love her 'funky hair' and all of your fabulous details.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Donna. Love her pink hair.
Lorraine x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Soo beautiful, Donna! hugs, Helena

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, I love the hair colour :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

This is totally fab, loving her hair!
Helen x

Pauline said...

Gorgeous Donna, I love her pink hair, and the shaped card base is beautiful, really frames the image.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Hi Donna, I'm shamefully behind with commenting at the moment but I have looked at your cards and they're all gorgeous! I love the beautiful shape of this one and her hair looks fabulous!
Rebecca.

catherine said...

Another fabulous card Donna and such wonderful hair!! So glad the party went well and all had a good time.
Ref blog- yes I was experiencing a few problems but just keet trying and eventually got there. This time though no problems-yay!!!
x catherine

Sue B said...

Wow! this is SO beautiful Donna… such a wonderful image and your colouring is beautiful… I love her hair!! the papers and embellies are gorgeous… I really like the fancy card shape and the bow works really well with that too!
Hope you have a great week!
it's really stormy here in Manchester at the moment... perfect weather for crafting though! :-)
Love Sue xx

coops said...

love this donna.your design is stunning and i love the immage.her hair is fabulous :D

xx coops xx

Jane Savage said...

So very pretty, Donna! Great hair and I love how it matches your gems so perfectly!
Glad that the weather cleared up for your party and you managed to have a wonderful time! xx

Marjorie said...

Love the hair Donna lol!! this is so lovely and I always love your layouts..
Hugs,
Marjorie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...