My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 4 January 2014

A Very Sad Farewell

Hi everyone, hope you have all had a good day.

I'm back with some very sad news, Teresa is closing down her My Crafty Heart store. I have been a very proud member of her design team since she started and had a wonderful time. I also found a very lovely friend in Teresa.




  It is with great sadness that I am closing down My Crafty Heart.

There will now be a lot of AMAZING SALES to sell my remaining stock over the next few weeks and
I’ll be heavily reducing items regularly (so please check back often, in case you miss something)
in categories at a time beginning with...

PRIMA
50% Off ALL Prima Pads
Please remember if you are outside the UK and wish to purchase more than one pad,
due to the extra weight there will be an extra charge which I will need to invoice for (more details on the site).

50% off ALL Prima Embellishments
50% off ALL Prima Flowers
50% off Tag Pads & Art Journals
50% off Prima Cling stamps
& £3 off ALL Prima Doll stamps

 All discounts are applied at checkout - only while stocks last!


Thank You Teresa for having me on your DT hun, I have had the best time.


              





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...