My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Tuesday 1 October 2013

Winter Faerie Poppets Sneek Peek

Good evening, hope you are all ok. I've had a busy couple of days with work and DT stuff, so I've not been by your lovely blogs to check out what you've all been upto. I've got my feet up, lappy on my knee, so after I've posted this I'm off for a HUGE catch up.

I had a lovely time at the papercraft show on Saturday and got some lovely stash, including some sewing Christmas kits. I also enjoyed the toy fair on Sunday and I was surprised at how many people were there and yes collectors are just addicted to their hobby as we are. Hubby got lots of cars for his collection.

I have a sneek peek to show you from the upcoming gorgeous Winter Faerie Poppets from Crafter's Companion.   

This colection launches as the Four Day Deal on Create and Craft on Monday 7th October 2013.


I coloured this lil' cutie with my Spectrum Noirs, the papers and sentiment are from the brand new CD-rom.
I also used : Diesire snowflakes
MS punch
Ribbon & pearls from stash

Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm off for a catch up, hope you all have a lovely evening.




21 comments:

Claire said...

This is a beautiful card, love the image and layout and gorgeous colours. Hugs, Claire x

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Donna, love this - really eye-catching.

Can I ask the name of the flower die in the card below (the ones with the piercing round the edge).

Thanks, Liz x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Donna, I love the sweet image, beautiful colours and pretty detailing
hugs Sue xx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Simply stunning Donna love the colours on this very pretty indeed

Ali xx

Diane said...

Wow Donna stunning coloring, great snowflakes and punched border.

Hugs Diane

Patricia said...

Donna, this card is stunning. What a beautiful image coloured so wonderfully and on a fantastic layout, I love it
Hugs

Patricia xxx

May said...

Gorgeous card Donna, The image is Beautiful...Stunning colours & design... Hugs May x x x

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, love those snowflakes :o)
Jackie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous colours, what a chubby cute fairy. Love the snowflakes and layout too

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is sooooooooo utterly pretty I love the colour & those snowflakes I'm actually drooling.......yep all over my keyboard. Love this it really is lush.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

tilly said...

she is beautiful and I love the way her dress is coloured, thanks for your visit
Tilly

Betka said...

Very pretty card Donna! Gorgeous colours and stunning design.
(:Betka:)

Debs said...

So beautiful Donna - amazing colouring and the snowflakes are stunning.
Debs xx

Unknown said...

Oh gosh Donna, this is oh so beautiful... Love your beautifully coloured sweet angel and the pretty snowflakes! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Liz McGuire, said...

Hey Donna, cheers for the info'.

Liz x

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Very beautiful, Donna! Lovely coloring. hugs, Helena

lindaplus3 said...

Beautifully done :)

mags said...

This is gorgeous Donna. Beautiful image and do love the colour combo.
Mags
x

coops said...

so gorgeous donna.stunning sweet image and your lilac colours are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Gosh, this is gorgeous Donna. Lovely colours x

Diane said...

Stunning coloring Donna, what a beauty.

Hugs Diane

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...