My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday 10 October 2013

My Crafty Heart DT card

Good afternoon, hope you are all ok. It's a bit nippy here today, think the heating might be put on later.

I have a card to show you made using some gorgeous papers & dies from My Crafty Heart


I used: Echo Park Reflections paper pad. This is so perfect for boys cards.
Impression Obsessions Flags dies
I also used: LOTV pre coloured image
Scrim & buttons from stash

Pop over and have a peek at all the gorgeous goodies Teresa has in store including some brand new Impression Obsession dies and Saturated Canary stamps.

Don't forget to check out the amazing goodies in the New Items section. 
Ooh! you will love it all!

I'm off to have a little play in my craftroom. Hope you have a lovely day and Thanks for visiting my blog today.



13 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Hi Donna!
Fantastic card, fab image, great papers and love those dies!
Enjoy your craft time :) x

Doreen said...

Love this Donna...gorgeous image and papers.xxx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Donna - amazing colouring.
Debs xx

Wishcraft said...

Love these papers and the image is fab too, great card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

PS. I was freezing all morning and then gave up and put the heating (and some socks lol) on!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Donna, I love the image and beautiful papers.
hugs Sue xx

Mau xx said...

What a lovely card Donna, love the papers...yummy!
The image could well be Den, he even falls asleep with the remote in his hand.
Hugs Mau xx

Little K Smith said...

Aw a lovely card hun, I love this LOTV image and fabby papers too!
Kelly.x

*Vicki* said...

So so CUTE!!! Love this image and your colors are just yummy for sure!! Beautiful masculine design Donna!! Have a fabby weekend! HUGS

Unknown said...

Oh, how cool he looks Donna, love your boyish card, the papers go splendidly with this image. And your flowers are absolutely wonderful! Hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Lou Mac said...

What a fantastic male card!
LOVE those papers.
Your use of beautiful dies always makes me smile - so pretty.. even if it is a male card! <3

mags said...

This is gorgeous. Love the image and the gorgeous papers.
Mags
x

coops said...

so stunning donna.i love your fab design and the image and colours are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Claire said...

This is a lovely card, love the image, fab layout and papers. Hugs, Claire x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...