My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Pollycraft Freebie

Hi everyone, hope you are all ok. It's a lovely sunny day here, hope the weather stays like this a bit longer.

First day back at work today and then straight to the dentist for a filling.  :o(   Wasn't too bad though, the needle is the worst bit.

Our lovely and super talented Paula over at Pollycraft is generously offering the most gorgeous freebie image & sentiment available untill 11th September. Pop over to Pollycraft  to find the details and links where you can download this lil' cutie.


I used: Pro's & Prismas
Craftwork cards papers
Spellbinders & Memory Box dies
Ribbon & pearls from stash

Thanks for visiting and hope you have a lovely afternoon.

Don't forget to go and get hold of this gorgeous image, you will love, love, love her.





10 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh so sorry about your dental appt my friend...those are the worst!

Your creation is SO adorable!! What a darling image and perfect sentiment!! I'm off to check out the freebie!! Thanks so much my friend! HUGS :)

Claire said...

This is just adorable Donna, love the image and layout. Hope your first few days back to work have been good ones. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

This is soooooo gorgeous sweetie I lurve the colours & the lush ribbon.
Hope all is well with you & your family.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet Donna… what a cutie!! I love the pretty papers and embellies - the snowflakes and borders are gorgeous! :-)
Glad the dentist went ok! I've got an appointment in couple of weeks... always dread it!
take care
Big Hugs
Sue B xx

Unknown said...

Hi sweetie, this is beautiful! I love the sweet image and the grey accent with the girly pink looks adorable!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Donna, I love the cute image and beautiful colour scheme. The snowflakes and ribbon looks so pretty too.
Ouch - Glad the dentist wasn't too bad!
hugs Sue xx

Wishcraft said...

This is so pretty Donna! Love all your details and lovely colours too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card. So sweet and nice colouring.

Hugs, Astrid.

Renee said...

Donna this is so pretty! What an outstanding work of art!
I'm working on my first challenge card and hope to be finished tomorrow! I love these little digi's!

coops said...

so gorgeous donna.really pretty design and details and the image is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...