My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 27 July 2013

A little Upcycling

Good Morning! Hope you are all ok. Looks like it's going to be another lovely day again. :o)

I decided whilst I'm off work I would make a start on cards for Christmas. I always have loads to make, for myself and orders and usually end up chasing my tail trying to get them all done. So I'm going to try and make at least 2 a week (hopefully).

I found a box of mini cards when we cleared out the loft recently and decided to save them for tags. They are so cute, so I had a go at a little Upcycling and made one into a card. Nice & quick, just what you need when you have lots to do. :o)


I also used : Cuttlebug Emb folder
Memory Box Lindeman Snowflake, Precious Snowflakes & Precious Mittens from My Crafty Heart
Paper from scrapbox
Spellbinders dies
Papermania sentiment
Gems from stash

Before I go and get the horrid HW done I must tell you about the amazing offer of the week Teresa has over at....

20% off ALL Marianne D & Cheery Lynn Dies
*New* Marianne Design Creatables - Vintage Parasol LR0263      Cheery Lynn Die - Small Lace Butterfly with Angel Wings        *New* Cheery Lynn Dies - Mini Flourish 1
             
      
Discount applied at checkout - Offer ends Wednesday 31st July 

Right I best make a start, hope you all have a great day.
I'll be back later for a catch up of your lovely blogs.





25 comments:

Claire said...

A great idea and what a fabulous job too - looks brilliant. Hugs, Claire x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab idea and how cute. I just used those mittens aren't they gorgeous, love the snowflakes too

tilly said...

your up-cycling has made a beautiful card, such a waste to throw stuff out lol
Tilly

julie_woolston said...

Aww Donna what a stunning creation, it's so sweet, love it.

Hugs Julie xxx

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful Christmas card. Nice details.

Nice weekend.

Hugs, Astrid.

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the design and fab colours.xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous card Donna. You have reminded me that I've kept at few images from last years cards that I was going to up recycle, must go find them out now. Lol
Great layout and cute embellishing
Hugs Kelly

Rom-a said...

cudowna praca, pięknie dobrana kolorystyka i detale...zauroczyłam się...

rosie said...

absolutely stunning card Donna. love the image. fab idea. love the layout too x

Sue said...

Such a wonderful way to recycle that cute image. I love the papers and details you have added
hugs Sue xx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun..hope you are having a lovely weekend too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Debs said...

Fabulous idea Donna and so beautifully done.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Little K Smith said...

A fab idea Donna! And such a sweet image too and I love the dies!
Kelly.x

Lynsey said...

Beautiful Xmas card Donna!
Hugs Lynsey x

coops said...

so gorgeous donna.fab upcycling hun, the image is so sweet and I love your fab dies ;D

xx coops xx

Heike said...

This card is beautiful Donna. And you incorporated so many lovely details.
Hugs, Heike xx

Pauline said...

What a great re use of these sweet cards Donna, love the fab die cuts, and the embossed background, lovely textures.

Betka said...

What a fabulous job Donna!
Great layout and adorable details........ love it.
(:Betka:)

Donna said...

Fab, festive Christmas Donna, great idea to upcycle when so many cards are needed :) Donna ♥ x

Unknown said...

What a wonderful day Donna, love the outcome with all those pretty dies! Hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

mags said...

A gorgeous little christmas card Donna.
Mags
x

Patricia said...

Great card Donna good idea using the mini cards. I should have some them lurking somewhere!!!
Loving the mittens Die I might just have to have that.
Hugs

Patricia xxx

Mau xx said...

Super cute Donna, love the image and the mittens.
Hugs Mau xx

Craftdee said...

What a great idea... I've got some cards in a cupboard somewhere that I kept for "one day", I'll probably be able to class the cards I do as "retro", they've been there that long... maybe even "vintage", lol! This is gorgeous, such a sweet image and the dies and embellies make it handmade, Donna xx

Cazza said...

So cute Donna and such a fab idea too! :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...