My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday 16 May 2013

Crafters Companion - Country Diary Sneek Peek

Hello, I'm back with another post for today.

This time it's a sneek peek from the 4 day deal from Crafters Companion which is being launched on Monday May 20th on Create and Craft. Ooh! it's a double CD too.


Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady and Natures Notes

OMG! the images and papers on this CD are stunning and there are so many gorgeous embellies too.


Apart from the bit of lace and the pearls, everything on my card is printed from the CD set.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of the day.


14 comments:

Pauline said...

How beautiful Donna! Gorgeous images, and fabulous layering!

The Little Stamper said...

OMG - this was one of my most treasured books when I was younger. I am really happy that a fabby company like Crafters Companion have the licence - oh, and a great card by the way!

Sharon x

Juls said...

Beautiful!!! Hugs Juls xxx

Unknown said...

What a wonderful design Donna! Love that banner and pretty bird image. Such lovely papers, you've created a fab card with them! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Debbie x said...

Beautiful card Donna, loving the layout!
Debbie x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun...such a pretty card and love the layout too..:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Sue said...

WOW!!! This is beautiful Donna. I love the design and such wonderful detailing.
hugs Sue xx

Deborah Frings said...

Donna - this is absolutely gorgeous! I love, love the colours, the lace and sweet birds! Great work!

Lou said...

Hi! really love this Donna,gorgeous detail and love your design too.hugs Lou.xxx

Craftdee said...

Another beautiful card, so soft and sweet. Donna xx

Jackie said...

Two fabulous cards, this one is my favourite :o)
Jackie xx

catherine said...

This is amazing Donna and I am definitely not going to miss this one. fantastic images
x catherine

Janette said...

So beautiful Donna, I love this.xx

coops said...

so stunning donna.i love the beautiful image and your design is really gorgeous :D


xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...