My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 15 December 2012

Little Claire Designs Challenge 28 - New Year

Good Morning, hope you are all ok.

It's time for another challenge over at Little Claire Designs.

Our theme this time is ...

New Year

The prize for the lucky winner is ......


.... a £15 Gift Certificate.

For a change, I've made a CAS card.

.
Spellbinders dies
Computer generated sentiment.
Promarkers
Kanban gingham card

Hope you will join us, looking forward to seeing what you create. My super talented teamies have made some gorgeous creations to inspire you all, hop over and have a peek. 

Hope you all have a fab morning, I'll be back in a bit with my Sketch Saturday card.



5 comments:

Mary J said...

A very striking card, Donna!

Caroline said...

I love this card Donna the colour and design is beautiful. Have a good day. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the design and pretty colours

Hugs Sue

coops said...

simply gorgeous donna.fab cas design :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

How cool this is! Oh those lovely spring colours make me long for it ;-) Fab card Donna! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...