My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Sleep Tight - Day 3 Little Claire Designs Xmas release

Good afternoon. How are you all? good I hope.

It's day 3 of the Xmas 2012 release over at Little Claire Designs and today's featured stamp is another scrummy one. If, like me, you love owls then you will just adore this one. Sleep Tight is now available to purchase over at Little Claire Designs along with two NEW & verrrry yummy Christmas First Edition paper pads, which are at a special price till midday tomorrow (9/8/2012).


I also used : Elegant all round the edge shaped cards from Little Claire Designs
Paper from stash 
Promarkers
MS punches
White & School Days Craftwork Card Candi from Little Claire Designs

There are some gorgeous creations made by my lovely teamies both over at Little Claire Design's Online store and on the Blog

Hope you all have a good day, whatever you're upto. I'm off to get some picnic goodies. I'm off to the zoo tomorrow with my daughter Sam & Grandson Bradley. Can't wait.


21 comments:

A Casa di Ale said...

CIAO DONNA, CARINISSIMI I GUFETTI

CIAO DA ALE

Crafty Loops said...

Gorgeous card Donna. Lee x

Lisa said...

Hi Donna, Super card! Love this image and FAB design.

Hope you have a lovely day at the zoo tomorrow.

Lisa x

Pauline said...

Such a beautiful Christmas card Donna, I love this image of the snoozing owls with their little stockings! A lovely Christmas card!

Sue B said...

Oh this is SO gorgeous Donna… I love owls and this image is wonderful… I might have to go buy this… :-)
you've coloured it beautifully to match the scrummy paper… and love those snowflakes!!
Hope you have a wonderful time at the zoo tomorrow!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Donna, I adore that image and the paper and layout you have used are gorgeous. Love those snowflakes too

Hugs Sue

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Donna, blue and white go extremely well together and I just adore your cute tree here, it's awesome! Have fun at the zoo tomorrow ;-) Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Claire said...

I love these owls - your card is just gorgeous - love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

Vicky said...

WOW....sweetie this sure is 1 eck of a gorgeous crimbo card......it really is beautiful hun!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Doreen said...

Ooh another stunning creation,I love the design and colours.xxx

catherine said...

This is just so fantastic Donna and love those owls. The colours are so great and so are the snowflakes
x catherine

Little K Smith said...

A fabulous crimbo card Donna, I love the sweet image and a great layout too :)
Kelly.x

Lorraine said...

oh wow i really love this one huni the shapes,image,papers,layout all of it is perfect xx

Mary J said...

A fab Xmas card, Donna, love the detail!

Debs said...

Beautiful as always Donna.
Have a great day at the Zoo.
Take care
Debs xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Donna,love the colours and snowflakes you've used, such a sweet image, I have got a favourite owl stamp from little claire, I must get it out and use it again, hope you have a good day at the zoo. Janette xx

coops said...

so stunning donna.reallt scrummy paper and details and i love the sweet owls :D

xx coops xx

Sonia said...

Brilliant card Donna:) I like the cute image and papers used:) Love the wonderful snowflakes:)
Big hug sweety,
Sonia

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful Christmas card. Lovely stamp.

Hugs Astrid.
http://creaastrid.blogspot.nl/

♥Gemma♥ said...

This is just stunning sweetie & gorgeous colours too...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Betka said...

Wowww Donna this is stunning, the shape, the colours, wow, this is so beautiful. (:Betka:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...