My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 18 August 2012

Little Claire Design's Challenge # 24 - Best Friends

2nd scheduled post of the day, (I'm off on a little holiday with my lovely hubby) please scroll down for my Sketch Saturday Challenge card.

I'm back with my Little Claire Designs Challenge card. This time we would like to see your cards that fit into the theme 'Best Friends'. As always there will be a gorgeous prize for the lucky winner.

Here's my card...



Freebie mag papers
Pro's, Spec's & Prisma's
Spellbinders & Marianne Designs dies
Woodware, Martha Stewart & Mc gill punches
Ribbon, flowers & button from stash

Pop over to the BLOG and check out my talented teamies gorgeous cards. Looking forward to seeing your creations.

I'll be back soon with my card for A Gem of a Challenge

 




9 comments:

Mary J said...

Awww, so adorable Donna! Gorgeous colouring and love those papers with them!

Ally said...

such a gorg card with this cute little couple! And I love the bright colours!
Enjoy your hols...
Love, Alessandra

rosie said...

gorgeous card Donna. love the image. fab colours x

Claire said...

Another fabulous creation Donna, love the image and gorgeous colours. Hugs, Claire x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Donna, I love the image and the colours are fabulous

Hugs Sue

Lee said...

Oh sooooo very Beautiful.I LOVE the colour combo n the image is soooo sweet.Hugs xx

Tina said...

Another cute card Donna. I love the colours on this one. Tinaxx

Unknown said...

I´m in love... sigh... That cute little boy is sooooooooo adorable! The way he tilts his head! Love the card you made with this sweet couple Donna, you´re in full swing with this one hun! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

cardmaking bird said...

Another gorgeous card with such gorgeous bright zesty colours! Hugs, Marie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...