My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 7 July 2012

Sketch Saturday # 215

Good Morning folks, hope you are all ok and had a good week. Woohoo! it's the weekend.

It's my Daughter's party today, hopefully the weather won't be as bad as yesterday but we do have the garage to fall back on.

It's time for another sketch over at Sketch Saturday and our Lizy has created a really gorgeous one to play with.



We also have a wonderful new sponsor, Wings & Willows


This weeks lucky winner will win 5 digi images from Becca's shop. Ooh! Becca's artwork is so amazing, you will love them. :o)




I used Daddy & I digi image from Wings & Willows
First Edition papers
Pro's Spec's & Prisma's
Memory Box Delicate Vine die from MCH
MS punch
Craftwork Cards sentiment
Gems from stash

My super talented teamie's have created some amazing cards to inspire you, hop over and have a look. Hope you will join us, can't wait to check out your creations.


Hope you all have a good morning, I'll be back soon with my A Gem Of A Challenge DT card.




9 comments:

Caroline said...

Morning Donn. Gorgeous card love the image which is coloured beautifully and the colour combo is stunning. I hope your daughter has a fantastic birthday and the weather stays fine. Hugs. Caroline xxx

Jackie said...

Fabulous card, love the colours :o)
Jackie xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Donna...such a gorgeous image and papers.
Hope the party goes well.xxx

angelwhispers said...

Donna I love this image its just beautiful and a great card design! Love Chanelle xx

Janette said...

Oh this is very different, gorgeous card, love the colouring on the image to Donna, looks fab.....not seen these images before..xx

Kara Lynne said...

How gorgeous it that! Your vines and butterflies are wonderful. I love the colors and your coloring of that sweet image is gorgeous!

Sue B said...

Aww this is SO sweet Donna! the image is adorable and you've coloured it to perfection! Love the gorgeous papers and embellies!
I hope the sun shines for you today and hope your daughter has a wonderful Birthday Party!!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Oh Donna what can I say but wow! I'm a huge fan of rabbits and I just LOVE this sweet couple! Such an adorable card with awesome colours/colouring. Fab!! Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

coops said...

so stunning donna.the image is so sweet and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...