My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Thursday 24 November 2011

Warmest Winter Wishes

Hi Folks, how are you all? hope you are all well and those of you who have been poorly are feeling better. Well another week flying by, I am starting to get a bit excited about Christmas, done some pressie shopping and looking forward to wrapping them. :o) Bradley told me last night he was going to be a donkey in the Christmas play at nursery, AWW!!! he has a little song too, which he had me and his mummy singing whilst doing the little dance he showed us. Yes it was a very funny sight. Two wonky donkey's and a lil' un prancing around my kitchen. Lol!

It's time for another blog project over at Little Claire's  and today it's my turn to share one with you. All the DT are really loving doing these blog projects and we hope you are enjoying them too. All the stamps I used are available from Little Claire's  Here

Here's the finished card:


  For a step by step and list of the stash I used check out Little Claire's While you're over there we have a really fab challenge running until 9th December, we would love to see your shaped cards and as always we have a really fab prize for the winner.

Rightyoh! I'm off to feed my face, ooh! before I do, I've had a win over at Samuel Taylors It must be my lucky week. :o) Thank You so much Samuel Taylors, I'm chuffed to bits.

Back later for a catch up, have a great evening.

24 comments:

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Donna - fab shape.
Congrats on your win :o)
Debs xx

Claire said...

I saw this on their blog and it's absolutely amazing Donna. Love the image, fab papers and colours too. Hope you are well? Hugs, Claire x

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

what a lovely card, really beautiful!

Annie said...

Hi Donna

Your card is stunning, love the colour and the shape!

Hugs Ann x

mags said...

Lovely card Donna. I do like the Little Claire stamps but not got many at the moment. But going shopping on Saturday so that may well change lol
Mags
x

cebelica said...

Awwww sweetie, this is such a lovely card. I love the image and the deign. Looks amazing! Cangrats on your win too! :) Hugs!

Miss Emerald said...

Card is just gorgeous! Very original idea! I felt very comfortable and Christmas!

Debs M said...

gorgeous card and love the little house tag! x

Kerryn said...

Hello Donna. Thank you for sharing my candy on your blog. I really appreciate it xxx

That's so sweet that Bradley is going to be a little donkey! I well up every time I watch the little ones in their school plays. My niece is so shy, so when she was in her play recently I was overcome with pride.

I love this card!! That little house and snowman are so cute! xxxx

Deborah Frings said...

Donna - this is a beautiful Christmas card - lovely papers and fabulous house. Great card!

♥Gemma♥ said...

I love it sweetie...the design of card is fantastic & love that image!

Congrats on your win too..well deserved :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

fatmonica said...

I love this card-it's fabulous!

Pauline said...

How beautiful, what a lovely image of a clap board house! Love the fancy shape too, and your colouring is wonderful!

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Donna, wowee another gorgeous card, love that image, it looks very welcoming! Coloured so very beautifully as you always do. Love the shape of the card too... & big congrats on your win too! Big Hugs, Teresa x

debby4000 said...

Adorable Donna and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Janette said...

Oh It's so gorgeous Donna, I simply love it.xx

Lee said...

Hi Donna,had to laugh,can just see your gorgeous lil Bradley,bet he makes you all shed a tear when he is a donkey and sings his lil song,bless his heart.
Your card is so magical,love the shape and adore that image.Beautifully coloured and embellished.
Bit flippin nippy here today but dry.Went down the beach with dogs,soooo beautiful.Take care hun.Huggles xxx Cuddles for the mogs xxx

coops said...

so gorgeous donna.the image and colours are stunning and i love the fab shape :D


xx coops xx

amanda stokes said...

Hi Donna,
Gorgeous card,great image and papers
i've done all my christmas shopping and wrapped it all too! this is a first for me!!.. very proud of myself lol :) xx

maxine said...

stunning card Donna and congrats on your win x

Sally said...

Hi Donna, another lovely design. I do like those Little Claires stamps but my pennies won't stretch. Good on little Bradley to get a part in the Christmas school play. My grandson got picked to be the donkey one year at his school & Janis made him a great costume.
Sally x

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful Donna, I love the little snowman to
Clairexx

melsanford said...

Goooorgeous card! Love the image :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Juls said...

very creative!!! Love the fancy edge border!! Hugs Juls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...