My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Busy Day

Good evening folks. I want to say a really big Thank You to you  all  for the very lovely comments you have left me. It really does mean a lot. You are all so caring and thoughtful.

I've kept myself really busy today and it has helped. Me & hubby cut down the privet this morning, it took a while as we had really neglected it. Been busy in the house this afternoon, cleaning, washing and stuff. Then been to Meadowhall this evening with my daughter Sam, to get Kyle (my son) some pressies, as it's his birthday on Friday.

I made this to enter into Pollycraft Monday Challenge  who's theme is, be my teddy bear.


Off to catch up before I go to bed.

16 comments:

amanda stokes said...

Hi Donna,
Fab card,cute image,great colours and i love that nestie shape :) xx

Lynne Armstrong said...

LOVE this Donna...your Cuthbert is very cute :) Great shaped card and fab colours.

Sally said...

Aww, what a cutsie little teddy & a fab card. Glad your keeping busy Donna, always a good thing.
Sally x

Carol S. said...

I collect bears and he is adorable! Just want to hug him! OK I know I am sad!Lol!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Debs M said...

ooh love this, fab shape and stars x

Jules said...

Hi Donna

I am pleased your crafting is helping you through this sad time.

I keep thinking of you.

Such a cute little character on your card.

Love Jules xx

Claire said...

My you have been a busy girl! This is a really cute card. Hugs, Claire x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Donna
luv
Debby

coops said...

fantastic card donna.i love the shape and fun image and stunning bold colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Jennifer said...

Hello Donna. First of all I would like to offer you my condolences and a huge hug sweetie. I can't imagine what you're going through. Life is so cruel at times. xxxxxx
Your card is gorgeous....love the shape, and kraft with primary colours is always a winner.
xx Jenny xx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous card Donna :o) Fab shape and I love this image (I've got it and it's even been used lol). Great colours and love the stars. Hope you're ok hun. Lisa x

Vicky said...

So sweet n gorgeous hun..and I am so pleased you are keeping yourself busy too..

take care hun...big hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the shape of this card! It's super cute!

Julie said...

This is a very cute card. So sorry to hear your sad news, my thoughs are with you and your family! x

Juls said...

too cute!!! Love the embossing!!! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! Now this is totally precious!! I really love the stars and sparkles here!! :) Really awesome creation my friend and happy birthday to the little one...hope it was a funtabulous birthday celebration!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...