My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Party Frills

Hi there, firstly, I would like to say a big thank you for all my lovely comments and congrats yesterday. Also, Hello and Welcome to my new followers, it's great to have you on board. I have had a little nosey around your lovely blogs too and will be visiting you all often.




I just love these very cute little miss's from Sugar Nellie.

I used: Party Frills from funkykits
           DCWV papers
           Spellbinders Labels
           MS punch
           Promarkers
           Ribbon, pins & brad from stash


Off to check out your lovely blogs

Donna x

14 comments:

Sally said...

Hi Donna, really nice colour combo & such a pretty image. A beautiful card,
Sally x

kaylou said...

Hi Chick
wow this is stunning hun, love how you have coloured her and the papers are yum.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

♥Gemma♥ said...

WOW!! Donna....your card is absolutely stunning sweetie, love the yummy papers, beautifully coloured image.....oooo i just love everything about it :o)
hugs and xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! :)

Lisa said...

Hi Donna, Gorgeous card! I love the papers and fab image.

Lisa x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Hon what a gorgeous card.
i love this image you did fabulos in your coloring!!

thank you for seeing me today dear Donna and your sweet comment!
hugs and take care
Claudia

Monica Gale said...

Lovely card Donna, you have a good eye for colour this card is well put together, pretty papers too. Hugs xx

Jackie said...

Beautiful card, love the colour combo and papers :o)
Jackie xx

Juls said...

I do just adore this image!!!!! she looks absolutley beautiful in those gorgeous soft colours.....I always have a tendancy to use bright vibrant colours with her....now I want to make one like this!!! Thank you for the inspiration, gorgeous card! Hugs Juls

coops said...

stunning card donna.the image is fab and i really love your scrummy colour combo and papers :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Donna!! She is really precious hun!! I just love your layout and all of the gorgeous details!! TFS! HUGS

Deborah Frings said...

Donna - this is another really beautiful card. I do like the image - she's so sweet.

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card - love the colour combo and the image is fab! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Fiona said...

wow donna...this is gorgeous...I have just posted a card with this stamp...isn't she so pretty??

fi
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...