My Lovely Followers- Thank You

Saturday 20 November 2010

Something different...

...for me. No flowers or flourishes etc. Been busy with a big christmas card order from Hubby's work, so here's a quickie thats a bit plain and simple for my liking but I do adore this gorgeous Tilda stamp. Who else was glued to X-factor, Matt was brilliant! and loved One Direction.



I used : Tilda stamp
Go Kreate Die
MS Punch
Marriane D Die
K& Co paper
Promarkers, pencils & Sansador
Personal impressions sentiment
Organza ribbon from stash.



Donna x 
 

5 comments:

Tkat said...

this is cute! i love the shaped card -- and all the punching.

Unknown said...

beautiful card, i love the colours you've used and the image is so cute,


Jenny :)

Lisa said...

Hi Donna, Beautiful card! I love the colours and this Tilda is one of my favs. I think this stamp is from the wedding collection but I think it's perfect for birthdays and Christmas.

Lisa x

coops said...

beautiful card donna.the card shape is fab and i love your tilda and soft pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Darling image and what a fun shaped card too!! I LOVE IT!!HUGS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...